Sunday, January 01, 2006

Most Random Thing Ever

Probably one of the most random things ever in my life happened today. It all started after church, when I got a phone call from my friend Micheal while I was packing up my guitar stuff. He told me I should come out into the parking lot and check out "this sweet ride". Keep in mind my church is a little country church out in the foothills, with a small gravel parking area. The sweet ride turned out to be a very old school red double decker bus from England. An english family at our church bought this bus off of ebay while still living in England, and somehow managed to ship it overseas, and drive it to the mountains of Colorado. It was pretty incredible. The bus still had the advertising on the sides and back from England. Anyway, we got to take a ride (sitting in the top deck of course), and I have to say that I was very impressed with the way the beast of a bus handled on little mountian roads. I wish I would have had my camera. Anyway, I just thought I would share that.

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to authenticate this tale of magnamoroua proportions, I too endeavoured on this inimitable escapade in the lethargic community of Laporte. Ironically, there's probably never been a double decker bus in that area...ever.

Salutations!
BenZ

 
At January 03, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Jaclyn said...

The one Sunday I am not at church... the VERY day I decided to stay home you all get to have an extraordinary adventure!!!!!!! Maybe the Morris faamily will be kind enought to do it again... :-)

 
At January 04, 2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Vince said...

Ben, you need to use smaller words, I feel dumb when I need a dictionary to read my comments.

Teach you to skip church Jaclyn! :-) It was cool to read your blog btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home